- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Being capital of the People’s Republic of China, Beijing is the nation’s political, economic, and cultural center. Located in north China, close to the port city of Tianjin and partially surrounded by Hebei Province, it also serves as the most important transportation hub and port of entry. As one of the six ancient cities in China, Beijing has been the heart and soul of politics throughout its long history and consequently there is an unparalleled wealth of discovery to delight and intrigue travelers as they explore the city’s ancient past and exciting modern development. Now it has become one of the most popular travel destinations in the world, with about 140 million Chinese tourists and 4.4 million international visitors in a year.
No details found.
BeijingArrive at the Beijing International airport, first you will proceed to the china immigration Counter for immigration. Later you will transfer to hotel. Hotel check in time after 1400 hrs. Evening enjoy Golden Mask Show.Overnight in Beijing hotel.
BeijingAfter breakfast, proceed for your journey to see one of the wonders of the world, Great Wall of China (Badaling Side) with cable car. Later visit Olympic Stadium (Bird Nest) from outside and Water Cube from outside. Overnight in Beijing hotel.
BeijingAfter breakfast, depart for Tiananmen Square the largest open-urban square in the world& Forbidden City a marvelous complex. After lunch 1 hour foot massage and later visit silk factory. Overnight in Beijing hotel.
XianAfter breakfast, checkout and visit temple of heaven, Later transfer from Beijing to Xian by train. Arrive in Xian, meet and transfer to hotel. Overnight in Xian.
XianMorning depart for a tour to the Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses, the most significant archaeological excavations of the 20th century. Later in evening enjoy Tang dynasty show. Overnight in Xian hotel.
GuilinAfter breakfast, check out and visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda, and then fly to Guilin. Overnight in Guilin Hotel.
YangshouAfter breakfast, check out and depart for a cruise on the beautiful and tranquil Li River. The stunning, rocky towers of Guilin are laced with Bamboo Forests camp; Caves. Sail past Bat Hill, Crown Cave, and Brush Rock. Evening enjoy the Impression Liu show. Overnight in Yangshuo hotel.
ShanghaiAfter breakfast, check out and visit Reed Flute Cave.Depart for your flight to Shanghai.Overnight in Shanghai hotel.
ShanghaiAfterbreakfast, visit theJade Buddha temple, Yu Garden, a traditional Chinese park with beautiful pavilions, miniature lakes and bridge. Nanjing Road, The Bund- famous waterfront regarded as the symbol of Shanghai for hundreds of years. Later Huangpu river cruise. Overnight in Shanghai hotel.
ShanghaiAfter breakfast visit the Oriental pearl tower - the world's Third tallest TV and radio tower, Urban Exhibition Centre , Ocean aquarium and evening depart for an Acrobatic Show Overnight in Shanghai hotel.
Shanghai DepartureAfter breakfast, check out from the hotel at 1200 hrs, take one way Maglev train and depart for airport for your flight back to India.
- All transfer on private coach basis.
- Bullet Train from Beijing to Xian.
- Ex Delhi China Eastern Airline.
- Internal Flight Xian,Guilin,Shanghai.
- Ex Delhi China Eastern Airline(air fare is subject to availability).
- 3 Nights in Beijing at Radisson Blu Hotel Beijing or similar.
- 2 Nights in Xian at Xian Grand New World or similar.
- 1 Night in Guilin at Four Points by Sheraton Hotel or similar.
- 3 Nights in Shanghai at Grand Mercure Baolong Shanghai or similar.
- Meals: 10 Breakfast, 10 Lunch, 10 Dinner.
- Sightseeing’s: Beijing, China-Tiananmen Square.
- Any Thing Not Mentioned Above.
- Cost of personal expenses.
- 5% Govt Tax will be applicable in above cost Any other item except.
- Package Rates Includes Travel Insurance.
- Domestic flight (Amd-Del-Amd).
- High season surcharge if any applicable.
- Supplement cost applicable for Airport transfers (2200 hrs to 0730 hrs.)
No Details Found