- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
|The Camp is approximately 30 kms from Huda Metro Station, Gurgaon, located near ITC Manesar. Spread over acres of heavily contoured terrain, a mixture of shifting dunes and rocky slopes.
A reception area, an office, a dining hall with alcoves for reading, play and music. The information, exhibition and display areas are places of formal collective activity.
A huge rope course activity area with over 50 activities and permanent luxury safari tents with attached facilities. There is also an option of pitching up a sharing tent in center of the camp on the green meadow surrounded by tall dense trees.
Open classroom, group co-coordinators/leaders lodgings, luggage room are integral to each cluster. Open air amphitheater for cultural activities. a canteen/tuck shop, a multipurpose hall which doubles up as an auditorium, Separate Swimming Pool for adults and children and a library.
Difficulty Level : Easy
No details found.
|General Conditions :
1) Minimum 50 participants for an overnight programme with stay in twin share alpine tents.
2) One professional story telling session can be organized during evening camp fire at an additional cost of Rs. 200/- per person for a group size of 50 participants
3) All programmes for the duration of the camp are formalised in consultation with the group co-coordinators
4) Specific requests of groups for activities are considered
5) Strict norms on safety are maintained and drinking & smoking are strictly not allowed in the camp at any given point of time.
| Cost includes :
1) Welcome drinks with refreshment, Breakfast, lunch, evening tea with refreshment and dinner and breakfast till day 2
2) Twin share alpine tents
3) Activities as finalised during the booking of camp
4) Three night guards on duty
5) All meals as per the final itinerary
Cost excludes :
• Service tax @ 3.5% as applicable
• Any form of Insurance or emergency rescue
• Transportation to and from camp.
• Sleeping Bag & Items of personal clothing
• Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control
1) 50 % advance payment for booking and other necessary arrangements of the camp.
2)Full and final payment one day before trip.
If you wish to cancel all or any part of your booking, notification of cancellation must be made in writing/email. The date of the cancellation is the date on which vendor receives notification by email or in writing. Days before departure charge applicable as follows, per person:
• Up to 24 Days :- 75% of Camping fees will be refunded.
• Between 14-24 Day :- 50% of Camping fees will be refunded.
• Between 14-10 Days :- 25% of Camping fees will be refunded.
• Less than 7 Days :- No refund
Things To Carry :
For Overnight Camping/Trek During Winters
• Warm shirt/ light micro fleece pullover/ full sleeve T shirt
• Water resistant Trekking Pants
• Windproof/ water resistant jacket, Down jacket with min 600 fill power rating
• Thick Fleece/ Full-sleeve Woollen sweater
• Thermal inner wear
• Woollen cap, Inner fleece gloves, Outer water proof gloves
• Thick woollen socks and regular socks
• Scarf/ muffler (optional)
General List of things
• Comfortable waterproof Trekking/ Hiking shoes with a thick sole, Camp shoes
• Raincoat/ Poncho
• Small light weight towel
• Insulated water bottle & hydration pack (optional)
• Cap/ floppy, Sun glasses
• Sturdy walking stick/ Trekking pole
• Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm
• Torch/ Flashlight (with extra batteries)
• Personal medication
• Personal toiletries etc
No gallery images found.
No Details Found