- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Trip Details: This six days leadership adventure course is more than climbing, panoramic views, and wilderness experience; it is also challenge, risk, and hardship and it is not for everyone. There are qualities to this programme that brings inspiration and joy in pursuit that is more than a pastime, more than a sport, a passion, certainly, and sometimes a compulsion.
Difficulty Level: Strenuous
Destination Options: Nainital, Mussoorie, Manali, Almora, Gurgaon, Mysore
Duration: 6 Day(s)
Best time to visit: From January To December
No details found.
- All the activities are conducted under the strict supervision of qualified and experienced adventure professionals and trainers. We do not compromise with safety at any point of time during the activities for what so ever reason.
- After confirming the trip dates we will assign a camp leader from Trance Adventures who will make a visit with you to discuss the age group of the participant and activities possible with the concerned coordinator to finalise the itinerary, which is safe and interesting for the participants.
- Overnight camping in safari tents with bunk beds(sharing basis) within the Camp Bagicha premises
- One professional story telling session can be organized during evening campfire at an additional cost of Rs. 100/- per student
- Batch size: Minimum 30 participant (corporate or students or teachers group). Preferably from the same age group per camp for students.
- For group size larger than 30 participants, it is apparent that we would need back to back dates to complete each programme to make it cost effective and logistically easy.
- We take extra efforts to maintain our adventure gear and use only approved mechanical devices for the camp. Our equipment inventory team checks all the equipment before issuing it to the adventure trainers for the camp
- As per the company protocol influenced by mountaineering rules the camp leader himself checks/tries all the activities set-up for the students before declaring the camp to be open.
- We also invite the group coordinator to join our camp leader for checking the activities before the camp and request them to stay with the participants throughout during the camp.
- It’s better if the participants ensure their insurance covers them for the camp they are likely to attain. When they have chosen and booked their insurance, please provide the Trance Camp leader with their Insurers name, their 24 hour emergency telephone number and your Policy number.
- We can also help you get the insurance done for the camp and if required, please feel free to inform us.
1) 06Days/05 Nights accommodation in Camp – Alpine shaped permanent safari tents.
2) Separate permanent toilet/washrooms for boys & girls
3) All meals and snacks at Camp
4) All activities at Camp
5) Night guards at the camp.
- Excludes 5% of GST
- Any form of Insurance or emergency rescue. We can help you get the insurance done for the camp and if required, please feel free to inform us
- Any transportation/train fare for the trip.
- We can help get the bookings done through our train/flight booking agent if we have the name list of the students before the booking opens (4 months before the trip dates)
- Cost arising due to cancellation of the trip for reasons beyond our control
No gallery images found.
No Details Found