- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The 13 day trip starts from New Delhi and ends in Bakarthach. We trek from Manali to Solang to Bakarthach and reach the friendship peak. We set a base camp at the place and move forward to another advance base camp.
BestTime : April & September
TemperatureRange : 10 to 20 Degrees Celsius
DifficultyLevel : Strenuous
MealTypes : Vegeterian
About the Destination: Friendship Peak is a majestic mountain, situated at Pir Panjal range, in Kullu District of Himachal Pradesh. This mountain, covered with snow, is perched at an altitude of 5,289 m above the sea level. The best route to access this peak is through Dhundi and Beas Kund. The ideal time to climb this peak is from May to June and September to October. Kullu Manali Airport and Joginder Nagar Railway Station are the nearest airport and railway station.
Friendship peak in the Beas Kund area is an ideal non-technical trekking peak for those with limited or no mountaineering knowledge!
Arrive DelhiMet & Greet on arrival at Delhi international airport and transfer to hotel for overnight stay.
New Delhi to ManaliWe will spend half of the day in visiting all the locations in New Delhi.Around the evening we will drive to manali by an AC Volvo bus coach around 6.30pm. It will be an overnight journey.
Your PlanDay 3: Manali Arrive at Manali in the daybreak. On advent, relocate to the hotel and wind down. In the hours of daylight take a trip to the Hadimba Devi temple. In the Evening is you can visit the mall road. Stay overnight at the inn.
Manali to Solang to Bakarthach (3500 meters/11480 feet)An early daybreak drive to the beautiful place of Solang will be followed by a hiking trail to Bakarthach. On the way you will find green valleys and thick forests. Dinner and stay overnight at the camp.
Day 5 and 6:
AcclimatizationThese two days we give ourselves time to acclimatize around Bakarthach. At nights we will take dinner and stay in the camps.
Bakarthach to Base CampIn daybreak, trek after breakfast to the base camp of the well known friendship peak. Have dinner and hang about overnight in the campsite.
Base Camp to Advance Base CampIn the morning visit the advance base camp have dinner and then stay overnight in the camp.
Contingency DayThis day is set aside for attempts in the highest part of the mountains.
Descend to BakarthachAdvanced Base Camp (ABC) to Bakarthach.
Bakarthach to SolangAt the onset of morning, hike back to Solang and return to Manali for an overnight stay.
Manali to New DelhiExplore all the surroundings in the morning and then drive to New Delhi in the evening by AC Volvo bus which is a journey overnight.
Departure (Optional Trip to Agra & Jaipur on request)Arrive in New Delhi in the morning. On entrance you will be relocated to the hotel. Transfer to the international airport in the evening to avail the flight!
- The above cost is for group of minimum 4 Pax traveling together with 1 trip leader on complimentary basis
- The above cost is on twin share accommodation basis
- The prices are on Per Person basis, Nett & Non Commissionable.
- All prices are subject to any revision of tax and tariff structure
- Cost difference is due to Inclusion of Service tax and Permit charges
- Transport from Manali to Solang & back to Manali by Non AC Tempo Traveller.
- Twin Share accommodation in tents with foam sleeping pads for 7 nights on the trek
- All meals on the trip
- Entry fees, Camping fees & Trekking Permit
- Full board camping arrangements on the mountain with a large mess tent, tables & stools
- Adventures Trip Leader assisted by certified, experienced local guide
- Porterage of all the camping equipment.
- Excludes Service tax
- Sleeping bag & Personal Trekking Gear
- Items of personal clothing
- Any arrangements in Delhi
- Air Fares, Visas, Insurance, Airport taxes, laundry, phone calls, beverages and bottled water, souvenirs, camera fee and other expenses of a personal nature,
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control.