- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Activities: Trekking, Camping, Photography
Best Time: April – May & September – November
Maximum Altitude: 5000 Mtrs
Highlights: Mt Kanchendzonga (8598 Mtrs), third highest Mountain of the World and also panaromic view of the Mountains. Dzongri (4030 Mtrs), Gochala (5000 Mtrs)
Arrive DelhiArrive Delhi and transfer to Hotel for overnight.
Delhi - BagdograFly to Bagdogra and drive to Darjeeling.
BagdograDrive to Tiger Hills (5 Kms) to see sunrise over Mt Everest and Mt Kanchendzonga ranges and also visit Ghoom Monasteries, Himalayan Mountaineering Institue, Zoological garden etc.
Bagdogra – Yuksum DriveDrive to Yuksum (1780 Mtrs) via Pemayangtse. Visit Pemayangtse garden and Yuksum - the old capital of Sikkim and base for Dzongri trek
Yuksum – Bakhim TrekStart the first day trek to reach Bakhim (3005Mtrs)
Bakhim – Dzongri TrekTrek to Dzongri (4030 Mtrs) via Tsoka
Dzongri – Thansing TrekTrek to Thansing (3800 Mtrs)
- Accommodation in hotels as per itinerary on twin sharing basis.
- Accomodattion in two men alpine tent for on sharing basis as per itinerary.
- All meals as per itinerary
- Transport services by 1 AC 6 Seater Innova car for 2 to 3 Pax
- Transport services by 1 12 seater Tempo for 4 to 6 Pax
- Language guide and local guide as per itinerary
- One porter for the trek from to carry 15kgs load per person
- 01 bottle of mineral water per person per day
- Entrance and permits fees as per the itinerary
- In the interior parts of India we will use the best available hotels as star rating hotels are not available.
- Any personal expenses, medical expenses, airfare, visa fee and insurance fee.
- Guide train or airfare as applicable.
- Airfare and train fare is subject to change as per availability at the time of booking.
- Tips to guide and driver