- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Destination : Uttrakhand
Grade : Moderate
Best Time : All Year Possible, Best Time November to March for Snow View
Maximum Altitude : 3048 Mtrs
Highlights: Doon Valley, Mussoorie – Queen of Hills (2004 Mtrs), Nagtibba (3048 Mtrs)
Activities: Trekking, Camping, Photography
An interesting trip which offers a good trekking option during winter when most of the high altitude treks become out of bounds due to snow in higher reaches of Himalaya. The trek offers panoramic view of high Himalayan range. They are plenty of temples and typical Garhwali village’s en-route.
UntitledArrive Delhi and transfer to Hotel for overnight.
UntitledDrive to New Delhi railway station and board the Shatabdi Express train to Dehradun. On arrival drive further to Mussoorie (2004 Mtrs/30 Kms), the queen of hills
UntitledDrive to Thature (30 Kms) and then start the trek to Devalsari village
UntitledStart early for a long trek to Nagtibba (14 Kms). The trek passes through thick forst of Rhododendron.
UntitledRound trek from base to Nagtibba Top (3048 Mtrs/3kms). Glimpse the panaromic view of over 200 miles of the Himalayam ranges, besides offering captivating views of Mussoorie, Doon valley & surrounding areas.
UntitledTrek down to Pantwari (10 Kms) and drive further to Dhanolti.
UntitledDrive to Dehradun railway station and board the Shatabdi Express train to Delhi.
UntitledDepart Delhi or optional Delhi sightseeing, visit Red Fort, India Gate, President House and later board the flight to onward destination
- Accommodation in hotels as per itinerary on twin sharing basis.
- Accomodattion in two men alpine tent for on sharing basis as per itinerary.
- All meals as per itinerary
- Transport services by 1 AC 6 Seater Innova car for 2 to 3 Pax
- Transport services by 1 12 seater Tempo for 4 to 6 Pax
- Language guide and local guide as per itinerary
- One porter for the trek from to carry 15kgs load per person
- 01 bottle of mineral water per person per day
- Entrance and permits fees as per the itinerary
- In the interior parts of India we will use the best available hotels as star rating hotels are not available.
- Any personal expenses, medical expenses, airfare, visa fee and insurance fee.
- Guide train or airfare as applicable.
- Airfare and train fare is subject to change as per availability at the time of booking.
- Tips to guide and driver
No Details Found