- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Trip Details:While on an expedition to Mt Kamet, Frank S. Smith an English Mountaineer & explorer discovered the valley of flowers. The valley is an enchanting sight with an impressive array of over 300 varities of wild Himalayan flowers. The snow capped peaks including Nilgiri Parbat (6474 Mtrs) stand in bold relief against the skyline. The legend is that Lord Hanuman collected ‘Sanjeevani’ herbs from this valley to revive Lakshman. Other attraction of the trek is a day excursion to Hemkund Sahib – a sacred sikh shrine situated on the foot of Hemkund Lake (4230 Mtrs) and Badrinath – one of the four Hindu Pilgrimage (Dham) in the Himalaya.
Destination : Garhwal Himalaya, Uttrakhand
Grade : Moderate
Best Time : May to September
Maximum Altitude : 4329 Mtrs
Highlights: Valley of Flower, Hemkund Sahib (Sikh Shrine Place), More than 300 species of flower plants, Bhyudhar Glacier, View of Ratavan & Nigiri Peaks.
Activities: Trekking, Camping, Photography
No details found.
Arrive DelhiArrive Delhi and transfer to Hotel for overnight. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Delhi – Rishikesh DriveDrive to Rishikesh (225Kms) via Haridwar. Rishikesh is known as “Gateway to Himalaya” and centre of Yoga & Meditation. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Rishikesh – Joshimath DriveDrive from Rishikesh to Joshimath (290 Kms) via Karanprayag. Josimath is the Abode of of Lord Badrinath and seat of Adi Sankracharya. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Joshimath – Ghangaria TrekDrive from Josimath to Govindghat (18 Kms) and further to Ghangaria (13 Kms), base camp for ‘Valley of Flowers’ and ‘Hemkund Sahib’. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Ghangaria – Valley of Flower Exursion and Back TrekProceed for excursion to the ‘Valley of Flowers’. The whole valley is dotted with variety of exotic Himalayan flowers and other flora. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Ghangaria – Hemkund Sahib TrekDay excursion to Hemkund Sahib, one of the holiest pilgrims for Sikhs. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Ghangaria - Badrinath DriveStart return trek from Ghangari to Govindghat and drive further to Badrinath (28 Kms). Badrinath is one of the most important Hindu pilgrims in the Himalaya. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Badrinath – Rudraprayag DriveDrive down to Rudraprayag (168 Kms) via Joshimath & Karanprayag. Rudraprayag is situated at the confluence of Mandakini and Alaknanda Rivers. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Rudraprayag - RishikeshDrive down to Rishikesh (164 Kms)/Haridwar. Enjoy ‘Ganga Arti’ in the evening. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Rishikesh - DelhiDrive to Delhi (225 Kms). Overnight in Hotel at Delhi. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
DelhiIn Delhi – local sightseeing during the day which included Red Fort, India Gate, Qutub Minar followed by celebrations dinners. Overnight in Hotel at Delhi. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Delhi DepartureFly to onward destination from Delhi International Airport.
- Accommodation in hotels as per itinerary on twin sharing basis.
- Accommodationin two men alpine tent for on sharing basis as per itinerary.
- All meals as per itinerary
- Transport services by 1 AC 6 seater Innova car for 2 to 3 Pax
- Transport services by 1 12 seater Tempo for 4 to 6 Pax
- Language guide and local guide as per itinerary
- One porter for the trek from to carry 15kgs load per person
- 01 bottle of mineral water per person per day
- Entrance and permits fees as per the itinerary
- In the interior parts of India we will use the best available hotels as star rating hotels are not available.
- Any personal expenses, medical expenses, airfare, visa fee and insurance fee.
- Guide train or airfare as applicable.
- Airfare and train fare is subject to change as per availability at the time of booking.
- Tips to guide and driver
No Details Found