- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
WHAT IS YOGA?
Derived from the Sanskrit word ‘yuj’, Yoga means union of the individual consciousness or soul with the Universal Consciousness or Spirit. Yoga is a 5000-year-old Indian body of knowledge. Though many think of yoga only as a physical exercise where people twist, turn, stretch, and breathe in the most complex ways, these are actually only the most superficial aspect of this profound science of unfolding the infinite potentials of the human mind and soul. The science of Yoga imbibes the complete essence of the Way of Life.
As Yoga Gurus (teachers) says, “Yoga is not just exercise and asanas. It is the emotional integration and spiritual elevation with a touch of mystic element, which gives you a glimpse of something beyond all imagination.”
COMPONENTS OF PROGRAM
Deliberate Focus: Guests will explore the most ancient Indian method of living in peace through 13 Days Beginners Yoga Course at Rishikesh, India – The Yoga Capital of the World which is beautifully located in foothills of Indian Himalayas. The course will be held at Yoga School registered with Yoga Alliance USA and is recognized worldwide.
Yoga programs vary from Beginner to Teacher Training Courses and is conducted by resident yogacharyas and teachers. After the successful completion of the course each guests will get a certificate to pursue the next level of Yoga course at any Yoga School around the world registered with Yoga Alliance, USA.
Program Content and Discussion: Yoga at Rishikesh Ashram is holistic, spiritually oriented and focused on the deep and sublime traditional ancient yogic discipline as taught by the rishis and sages. The qualified teachers are rich in experience, live yogic principles, and bring to you time-tested yoga practices.
Outcome of the Course: Mastery of yoga is attained with devotion, patience and sincere, uninterrupted and regular practice. In 2 – 4 weeks, guests are healthier, stronger and feel more confident to commit to the yoga way of life.
No details found.
- All the activities are conducted under the strict supervision of qualified and experienced adventure professionals and trainers. We do not compromise with safety at any point of time during the activities for what so ever reason.
- After confirming the trip dates we will assign a camp leader from Trance Adventures who will make a visit with you to discuss the age group of the participant and activities possible with the concerned coordinator to finalise the itinerary, which is safe and interesting for the participants.
- Overnight camping in safari tents with bunk beds(sharing basis) within the Camp Bagicha premises
- One professional story telling session can be organized during evening campfire at an additional cost of Rs. 100/- per student
- Batch size: Minimum 30 participant (corporate or students or teachers group). Preferably from the same age group per camp for students.
- For group size larger than 30 participants, it is apparent that we would need back to back dates to complete each programme to make it cost effective and logistically easy.
- We take extra efforts to maintain our adventure gear and use only approved mechanical devices for the camp. Our equipment inventory team checks all the equipment before issuing it to the adventure trainers for the camp
- As per the company protocol influenced by mountaineering rules the camp leader himself checks/tries all the activities set-up for the students before declaring the camp to be open.
- We also invite the group coordinator to join our camp leader for checking the activities before the camp and request them to stay with the participants throughout during the camp.
- It’s better if the participants ensure their insurance covers them for the camp they are likely to attain. When they have chosen and booked their insurance, please provide the Trance Camp leader with their Insurers name, their 24 hour emergency telephone number and your Policy number.
- We can also help you get the insurance done for the camp and if required, please feel free to inform us.
1) Accommodation in Yoga Camp with all basic facilities. Please do not expect it to be a five star hotel
2) Separate permanent toilet/washrooms for boys & girls
3) All meals and snacks at Camp
4) All activities at Camp
5) Night guards at the camp.
- Excludes 5% of GST
- Any form of Insurance or emergency rescue. We can help you get the insurance done for the camp and if required, please feel free to inform us
- Any transportation/train fare for the trip.
- We can help get the bookings done through our train/flight booking agent if we have the name list of the students before the booking opens (4 months before the trip dates)
- Cost arising due to cancellation of the trip for reasons beyond our control
No gallery images found.
No Details Found